Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fabric Swap with the blog world

So not only am I doing a local fabric swap but now look at what I found for solids!

Kona Your World

Oh as if there wasn't enough for me to do and try.  I'm going to add my name into this lovely swap that I just came across.  So I'll be gathering some Kona solids - more than likely a yummy purple shade - to swap with other's.  Check it out and gather be sure to get there before 12/31/10 if you are interested yourself.

I'll be using whatever I recieve back in something with white since I bought yards upon yards of 108" wide white this past weekend.  YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}