Wednesday, July 3, 2013

How to sharing from the "new" flickr - mini-tutorial

So many changes!

So the google reader is gone.
People are being polite and calling it retirement.
GRRR - Google overlords

And Flickr just had to change things up.
People again are being polite - sigh.
GRRR - Flickr overlords

But what to do is to find the "new" ways to do what I was so used to do.

How do you grab or share the photos you've loaded? 

It's moved from a the top of the photo that was labeled to an icon below the photo.


Find that icon that is a little box is with an arrow coming out of it pointing to the right.

You have a few options here.

So for example, to join the the #ALYoF linky party, you can go to "grab a link" by coping & pasting the web address in the box..

This is what you can use to join the linky party with Melissa's tutorial.



You still have the option to grab the HTML to enter into posts.
{Make sure to grab all of that garblely goop in that box}
And be sure to be in HTML mode in your post creation. 

I'm going to point you to the two posts that Melissa and I created:  
Add a button to your blog post - Blogger & Wordpress



This will be added to the tutorials for A Lovely Year of Finishes with me here or with Melissa here

A Lovely Year of Finishes
All these changes keep me on my toes for sure!

Let me know if this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}