Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall 2013 Blogger’s Quilt Festival

I've been reminded it's Quilt Market by my flooding of lovely photos from Instagram.
 
This year I seem to be following more people that are booth participants and it's super inspiring to see.  I can't wait to participate sometime soon.

While other's go check out things, this is what I've been working on... 
 
Breaking into some rainbow fabrics for #stripquilter row @sewbittersweetdesigns @fairlymerry @oneygirl50 I'm last minute on this too #ALYoF
 
It's for the awesome Melissa
it's also my
 
Yep..snap snap..I'm working near the deadline.
For those that are way more on the ball, the finishes party is going on here!
 
In the meantime there's another awesome party going on!
 
AmysCreativeSide

You know it.

Oh and did you see that there is a pretty sweet giveaway?  Yeah Amy is offering a a Baby Lock Melody, new from Baby Lock!
You can enter yourself by visiting Amy's blog.

Yeah I need a new machine like another hole in my head. 

But I would love to own this beauty.
Since I'll be looking for something soon. .this would be a diverse with all the machines in my house.  Gotta try them all ya know.

In the meantime...remember to go checkout the 2 quilts (wall hanging & a mini quilt) I have entered into the show. 

Check out all the talent all over the globe!

 






 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}