Thursday, April 24, 2014

April: A Lovely Year of Finishes - Finishes Party

Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I are sharing A Lovely Year of Finishes.
I'm always so amazed at you people :)

Please if you have questions go check out our static pages {see up on the tabs} that has tons of questions and answers. 
A Lovely Year of Finishes

~~~

A death in the family is going to take me away from sewing and blogging, at least for a bit.

I have so much to share like telling you about Francis, my family featherweight {She's from 1957}.

Francis (my family #singerfeatherweight  #featherweight221 ), #aurifil thread, and I are going to live a very happy life forever and ever. Thanks to this little manual I found and fixed 2 areas of concern. Watch out people!

And I even have a few finishes to share.
{not my ALYoF goal...my April goal was too lofty even with the family emergency}

~~~

But Melissa and I wanna hear how YOU did!  How did you do on your April goal?

What one item will you choose?

You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.



To enter into the prizes please remember you have to 

1. Link-up {on this post} the first 7-days of the month

and

2. Link-up in the last 7-days of the month.  

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.

Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun!

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **






Here's what we have for up for the April prizes:


1. Aurifil - Thread prize 

2. Quilting Lodge- quilting patterns designed by Quilting Lodge



3. Fat Quarter Shop$15.00 Gift Certificate 



4,5. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)



http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

6. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams


Project QUILTING Season 5



7. Sew Sweetness – 1 pdf Pattern
Sew Sweetness

8. Thimblepie's Quilt Supplies - Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping




9. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns



10. Stitches n' Giggles -1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate (winners choice)




11. Meadow Mist - 1 Digital pattern



~~~

As always.  Let Melissa and I know if you have any questions.

4 comments:

  1. Hugs and prayers going out to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. May all of the great memories you have help to console you.

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}