Monday, May 25, 2015

May 2015: A Lovely Year of Finishes - Finishes Party


A Lovely Year of Finishes


Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I are so excited to see so many of you meeting small and large goals with A Lovely Year of Finishes.

I haven't finished my goal yet..but I'm actually getting close to!  Amazing!

~~

Let's see how everyone else is doing out there!

You have requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.

1. Link-up {this previous post} the first 7-days of this month
and
2. Link-up below during the last 7-days of this month 
~ with a successful finish.

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.


Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun! {See stage left for the grab the button stuffs}

And if you remember to make it easy for us we'll click through the winners faster..aka put number of goal link up. The easier for us to choose you the happier we are.  

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **


~~~~
Here is a list of the lovely sponsors and prizes for May



1. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies – Custom fabric package, 3 yards plus free shipping anywhere

 


2. One PDF pattern from Honey, Bunny, and Doll Designs




3. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs

Meadow Mist Designs Button


4. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams

Project QUILTING


5. One Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to
Stitches n’ Giggles (winners choice)




6. Sew BitterSweet Designs one pdf pattern

http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/


7. One pdf Pattern from Clover and Violet

cloverandviolet


8. $15 gift certificate from Fat Quarter Shop




9. PDF Pattern from Katy – The Littlest Thistle

The Littlest Thistle - http://www.the-littlest-thistle.com/


10. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns




11. One PDF pattern from Sew Sweetness

Sew Sweetness


~~~
Go and encourage one another

Just keep Stitching


6 comments:

  1. This month I finished early. Amazing, because the last two months were barely finished.
    Here's my blog for the finishes together. http://melsquiltingblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/lovely-year-of-finishes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super close too! The clock's ticking so it'll either be a race to the finish line or a roll over. Either way, thanks for the linky parties and moral support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I came last night to link up but my body interrupted and made me go away (tummy troubles). This orning I can't see the linky party! I can't even see it on the other linky posts, like the May goal link up! What am I doing wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry my dear. The linky should be working now. The website was having technical difficulties.

      Hope you feel better!!

      Delete
  4. Shanna--Lookie Lookie! That OYGB quilt is finally a quilt top! Your big block looks great, does't it??

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}