Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 9 of 2011





I found a new semi-local quilt shop.  Oh she had lovely things. And there were a few sales. . le sigh.

I suppose I'm a fabric snob on top of being a yarn snob.  Better quality fabric you don't only see but you can feel.

I found a semi-local fabric shop that had some finds, at least in my opinion.  They had a Arcadia which I'm needing to finish a jelly-roll quilt.  I'm pretty happy about finding fabric in the line so I can use it as the backing.  My cat of 9 years passed away at the end of last year.  This was the last quilt she was able to be right in the middle of. So it will be extra special and total worth the extra fabric cost.

The store also had some Heather Bailey which I've been drooling over on the internet so why not!





And I found lots of browns and greens to add to my stash for my quilting bee assortment.Some of them will also be for my nephews - boys colors are an area I'll focus on this year.







 Believe it or not purple is my favorite color. . finally I added some to the stash. . so not enough of this color.




I also got some Urban Chicks that reminds me of vintage sheets. . yum!

Blue birds.. oh oh and some others.  Too much to list.  Love it!






Sunday Stash Report- Week 9 of 2011


FABRIC

Used this Week: 0.1 yards
Used year to Date: 3.50 yards
Added this Week: 45.25 yards
Added Year to Date: 107.35 yards
Net Used for 2011:  -103.85 yards (Negative = added to my stash)

YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 682 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 655 yards
Net Used for 2011: 27 yards

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

3 comments:

  1. Great additions - stash management means that you have to add sometimes to fill up the holes in the collection. I hope I see some of that stuff when I at the dallas Quilt Show in a couple weeks!

    liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some nice fabrics. So true about quality you can feel. My LQS seldom has sales, so I don't get to buy as much there as I would like, but I can sure tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}