Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 11 of 2011

What a traveling week.  I've been from Portland back home on the east side of the state and then off to Seattle.  Oh what fun.  Those will be on my next stash report (not a lot to report since my stash is pretty rounded out at the moment). 


I did pick these few things up at Fabric Depot.  [From the bottom] I was thinking the cream at the bottom is always useful - yummm Kona Solids.  Then to try out the yummy printed fabric.  The tweed in something for fun.  And the striped I got enough from the "sale" rack to complete a binding or some extra boarders on something for a girl quilt. 










Sunday Stash Report- Week 11 of 2011

FABRIC




Used this Week: 0.1 yards (bee block)
Used year to Date: 3.70 yards
Added this Week: 3.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 114.55 yards
Net Used for 2011:  -110.85 yards (Negative = added to my stash)

YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 682 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 655 yards
Net Used for 2011: 27 yards

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

2 comments:

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}