Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kids make everything look cute!

I have a super talented girlfriend from grade school. We were the best of friends around middle school. Then life seemed to hit and took us on different paths. Thankfully facebook reconnected us a few years back.  

Kristin designed my header and my siggy block {that I remember to use only around 70% of the time}.  

Kristin is not only a fabulous designer but she also has an amazing family.  

She asked me to make a pillowcase dress for her only girl. Of course I said YES.  Then it took awhile looking at different patterns and ended up making up my own pattern. 


Making something for others kinda puts the pressure on. I think I did an okay job. . but this kid makes this dress look amazing!
 


 She's not even mine but I think she's the cutest thing EVA! Okay, okay, I think that of all my friends kids are amazing. Like my Lou's little girl in her Ice Cream Dress.




This dress can be used years while she grows.  Oh Look at this grin. I'm so happy!



Thanks for letting me sew for you my dearest and letting me use your amazing photos!

Go check Kristin out over at Modjeska Designs or email Kristin(at)ModjeskaDesigns (dot)com






6 comments:

  1. Pillow case dresses are sooo cute...and so is your little model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you...she is the cutest thing EVA! And that dress is adorable...I love the print that you chose with the black ribbon. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a lovely dress, great fabric, and love the big bows at the shoulders (the kid's pretty cute too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. If only we would look that fabulous in a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Love, love the fabric and bows! Beautiful work on a beautiful model!
    -Lou-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling dress! Love the fabric and the bow ties are the perfect "icing" on the cake. :)

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}