Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ohhh that's why

Huh I've been whining exponentially over the past week.  Now I know why.  I'm sick.  Ohhhhhhh - that totally makes sense! My fella is totally taking care of me and letting me sleep away the day.  And I'm hoping I'm over this quick.

But can you believe I worked on a bee block and joyfully! I realized that I'm not terribly behind because I was queen bee in two bee's last month.  I'll post photos of my lovely collection of blocks I'm getting back after I get a few more from my bee-mates.

For one (of two) Queen Bee's in the Aqua & Red bee she wanted Christmas stars.  There was a lovely pattern included.  There was also a massive amount of fabrics.  We had the options to have any fabric on any star.  And there was enough fabric to fussy cut some awesome fabrics.
November - Aqua & Red

I am not a fan of Christmas fabric. I'm not sure why! This block may change my mind!

This is SO cute! 

November - Aqua & Red
Heather Ross fabric. {Swoon} And on the right is a snowman peeking out - so unintentional. 

November - Aqua & Red
And look at the little star - bloody adorable!

And I hope after this weekend, I'll be better as I have to travel to Bend this next week. Booo! Hiss! Do you realize how bleeping cold it is down there!

11 comments:

  1. I think we're like some freaky Doctor who episode - when your well I'm ill and when I'm well your poorly! Good to hear you're being looked after and getting to sew with such pretty fabrics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your block, but hope you're feeling better soon! Would hate to hear you had the bends next... (it's okay, I'll get my coat ;o) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're sick, dear. We've been dealing with that over here the last week. But that block is stinkin' adorable! I love it and will totally copy it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blocks! Feel better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty blocks! I'm finally well again too, but sad to hear you're sick, especially if you have what's going around town... NASTY stuff! Feel better! Hopefully we can meet for coffee again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel Better, girlie! Lovely blocks, I think it is the combo of the colors of the Christmas fabric, not traditional, and the solid non-traditional Christmas color background that has drawn you in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stars are great! Sorry you're sick and hope you feel better very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, tiny little stars! I love it!
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new blocks, they are fabulous!I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I already told you in Twitter, but these are so cute! Wonderful job. Hope you are feeling better this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful!!! Christmas stars quilt under a christmas tree would be perfect. Go play on that mountain down there near Bend......
    love, Lou

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}