Friday, June 8, 2012

Sewing for Others

I'm finishing up my commitments of long-term sewing for others.  I do (thankfully) have a few more bee's until the end of this year.  This is super hard! 

good bloggy friend of mine asked if I could make a few blocks for her. 
Oh course I said YES! 
She asked me to use her tutorial found here.

Look at the lovely fabrics she sent!

Fireflies Block 1 
 
I finished these up in my mass of sewing bee blocks for May. That was a kick-butt and take names sewing day. 

Fireflies Block 2

My fella is right, I love seeing my work in other's people's finished products.
 
With slowing down my outside commitments to sewing for others, I'll be able to put together a TON of quilts with all of the blocks other's have sent me with my fabrics.  Go ME!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Yay, can't wait to see what you make from all your blocks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely blocks, great fabric choices...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just stunning! Thank you so much, I can't wait to get all the blocks back and start figuring out a lay out. You are wonderful and I am so glad to have met you! Great big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}