Thursday, October 18, 2012

I've fallen!

I have been very successful in avoiding any new projects, on-line bee's, swaps, quilt-along's (QAL).

Until now.

I happened to blog about the most awesome Quick Curve Ruler (QCR) - oh yesterday.

And lookie here! 

There is a 'Curve it Up' with the QCR - QAL announced - oh yesterday!
*There is a sale on the QCR till Friday*

And it's all traditional blocks with a little twist. . oh I mean curve. 
First up will be a curved Churn Dash.

I'll be stalking Sew Kind of Wonderful for more about this QAL.

I'm almost in tears! I'm so happy!

That also could be because I have a lovely co-worker that brought me flowers. . isn't she sweet!

Ohhhh flowers! Sweet with wheat even!

In a mason jar too! 
My fav ♥

If this isn't from my co-worker, I have a stalker!


  1. Uh oh! That DOES look fabulous! I'm already way behind on a few QAL's though. Temptation, temptation...

  2. What a wonderful co-worker you have! I am so excited about the QAL! Dangerous!

  3. That QAL sounds fun! And as long as it's flowers and not creepy notes, don't think of it as "stalker", but more "secret admirer"! :)


I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}