Thursday, October 18, 2012

I've fallen!

I have been very successful in avoiding any new projects, on-line bee's, swaps, quilt-along's (QAL).

Until now.

I happened to blog about the most awesome Quick Curve Ruler (QCR) - oh yesterday.

And lookie here! 

There is a 'Curve it Up' with the QCR - QAL announced - oh yesterday!
*There is a sale on the QCR till Friday*


And it's all traditional blocks with a little twist. . oh I mean curve. 
First up will be a curved Churn Dash.

I'll be stalking Sew Kind of Wonderful for more about this QAL.

~~~
I'm almost in tears! I'm so happy!

That also could be because I have a lovely co-worker that brought me flowers. . isn't she sweet!

Ohhhh flowers! Sweet with wheat even!

In a mason jar too! 
My fav ♥

If this isn't from my co-worker, I have a stalker!



3 comments:

  1. Uh oh! That DOES look fabulous! I'm already way behind on a few QAL's though. Temptation, temptation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful co-worker you have! I am so excited about the QAL! Dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That QAL sounds fun! And as long as it's flowers and not creepy notes, don't think of it as "stalker", but more "secret admirer"! :)

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}