Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June: A Lovely Year of Finishes - Finishes Party

Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I love seeing ALYoF projects throughout the blogging world.  

A Lovely Year of Finishes

We would love to see the shout outs of how you've done on your June goal.

I'm not done with mine but oh so much other stuff done.

Phew

~~~

So let's get down to your projects...

You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.
1. Link-up {this previous post} the first 7-days of the month

and

2. Link-up below during the last 7-days of the month.

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.
Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun! {See stage left for the grab the button stuffs}
And if you remember to make it easy for us we'll click through the winners faster..aka put number of goal link up.

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **




~~~

Here what our generous sponsors have up for grabs in June!!

1.  Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns



2.PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams

 Project QUILTING

3. $15 gift certificate from Fat Quarter Shop



4. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs

Meadow Mist Designs Button

5, 6. One pdf Pattern from Clover and Violet




7. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies - Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping


8. One pdf pattern from  Sew Sweetness 

Sew Sweetness


9, 10. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)

http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

11. Thread Prize from Aurifil



12. Quilting Patterns designed by Quilting Lodge




Geeze!  Fantastical amounts of goodies that you may win..and you get a finish out of it too!??  
Awesome

Can't wait to see your finishes.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking quilting!

    I completed my June goal and am linking up today. Thanks for hosting ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. Didn't make it, again. But I made a lot of progress! I spent probably 15 hours on my project! I will have that flimsy done soon!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}