Sunday, June 1, 2014

June: A Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Goal Setting Party

Okay. . stop I say.  How is it JUNE?

Well at least there is A Lovely Year of Finishes to keep me moving along.

You've heard that saying?  I don't recall where it's from now.

We underestimate what we can do in a year,
but overestimate what we can do in a week.

So I'm just trying to keep it all in perspective.

~~

Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I super thrilled that ALYoF is working for so many of you.

We love hearing about that too :)

A Lovely Year of Finishes
~~~
I'm thinking about what I want to do for my June goal.

I'm going to choose to get my Sew.Happy. Quilt along quilt to finish.  I'm pretty sure a certain niece of mine would love to cuddle under it.  :)

Why not baste a second quilt while its all clean. My Sew Happy Quilt along by Sew Happy Geek and @sewbittersweetdesigns.  Center block is a pattern/qal by @happyquiltingmc

This is only a black and white photo.  Check out the actual colors at my flickr set here.
Don't mind that these blocks were created over a year and a half ago.  Lalalalala

~~~

Do share, what's your June goal?

What one item will you choose?

You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.


1. Link-up {on this post} the first 7-days of the month

and

2. Link-up in the last 7-days of the month.

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.

Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun!

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **




~~~

Here is a list of our generous sponsors for June!!


June prizes include:

1.  Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns



2.PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams

 Project QUILTING

3. $15 gift certificate from Fat Quarter Shop



4. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs

Meadow Mist Designs Button

5, 6. One pdf Pattern from Clover and Violet




7. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies - Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping


8. One pdf pattern from  Sew Sweetness 

Sew Sweetness


9, 10. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)

http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

11. Thread Prize from Aurifil



12. Quilting Patterns designed by Quilting Lodge




Geeze!  Fantastical amounts of goodies that you may win..and you get a finish out of it too!??  
Awesome

Enjoy your June.

9 comments:

  1. I'm picking a little goal this month, I was posting my May finish at ten minutes to midnight last night. I am going to keep that week idea in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work with project managers who definitely subscribe to that saying, except they overestimate what can be done in a year too ;o) Good luck with your goal, and congrats on finishing last months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very little goal this month.... the schedule looks crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linking up for June! Thanks for hosting ...:) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt has beautiful colors, I cant wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been reading a lot of the blog entries and I am very curious about something. Since you STRESS that there be only one goal, do you include people with multiple goals in the drawings? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great question. While we request only one goal that you choose for ALYoF, people can choose as many as they desire.

      Unless people specify a ALYoF goal they would have to complete their whole goal list to be eligible to enter our sponsored prizes.

      Delete
  7. I've got my fingers crossed this month since it's been an epic fail on my goals lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good! Good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}