Friday, July 25, 2014

July: A Lovely Year of Finishes - Finishes Party

Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I love seeing ALYoF projects throughout the blogging world.  

A Lovely Year of Finishes


I'm not done with mine but I'm giving myself a pass even on the small goals as I'm unable to focus on much of anything.  It's all good :)

~~~

But, let's get down to your projects...

You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.
1. Link-up {this previous post} the first 7-days of the month

and

2. Link-up below during the last 7-days of the month.

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.
Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun! {See stage left for the grab the button stuffs}
And if you remember to make it easy for us we'll click through the winners faster..aka put number of goal link up.

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice *



~~

 Here's what we have up for grabs.
July prizes include:

1. A fat quarter bundle from Riley Blake Designs



2. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns



3. $30.00 credit towards Long Arm Quilting Services
from by Orchid Owl Quilts

250

4. One pdf pattern from  Sew Sweetness

 Sew Sweetness
5. Thread Prize from Aurifil


6. 1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to
Stitches n’ Giggles (winners choice)


7. 8. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)

 http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

9. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams

Project QUILTING

10. 11. Honey, Bunny and Doll – 2 Patterns

Honey, Bunny, and Doll

12. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs

  Meadow Mist Designs Button

13. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies - Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping


14. One pdf Pattern from Clover and Violet

 cloverandviolet

~~

Phew a lovely bunch of sponsors.

Get your goals ready....see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't link up this month,but have had a few finishes anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta daaa, I made it with a few days to spare.
    Thanks again so much for hosting - where would I be without your ALYoF?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this lovely event, through life's ups and downs. I hope you are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, it’s my first time participating in ALYOF!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}