Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 2015: Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Goal Setting Party



I'm so thrilled to see so many recaps of 2014 and personally to kick 2014 out the door.
The new-ness of 2015 and all it's possibilities make me smile.

~~~

Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I are so excited to be  here all year long for another year of A Lovely Year of Finishes.

I'm excited to finish some projects on a monthly basis. I did better last year than the previous..what more can you ask for. :)

My tactic is is choose small goals and then in the background to finish the bigger ones as I'm on a roll. Melissa just cranks out awesome work all the live long day..so keep a close eye on that lady.

To that end let me share what I'm planning on busting out this month.

~~~

After watching the @becraftsy class on FMQ with @afewscraps I am practicing and enjoying the new techniques.

I have the binding on my freshly FMQ'ed mini.

I SO can finish this one by the end of January!!

Whoop whoop

~~~


Do share, what's your January goal?

What one item will you choose?

You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.

1. Link-up {on this post} the first 7-days of the month 
Please choose ONE project

and

2. Link-up in the last 7-days of the month 

Only with a completed, successful project.  And yes the same one that you choose earlier in the month.

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.

Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun!

And if you are on twitter or Instagram tag #ALYoF

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **






Here is a list of the lovely new and old sponsors and prizes for January: 


1. PDF Pattern from Katy - The Littlest Thistle

The Littlest Thistle - http://www.the-littlest-thistle.com/


2.  Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns


3. Sew BitterSweet Designs  one pdf pattern

http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

4. One pdf Pattern from Clover and Violet

cloverandviolet

5. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams

Project QUILTING

6. $15 gift certificate from Fat Quarter Shop


7. One Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to

8. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs

Meadow Mist Designs Button

9. One pdf pattern from  Sew Sweetness

 Sew Sweetness

10. Honey, Bunny and Doll – 1 pdf Pattern


11 Thimblepie's Quilt Supplies - Custom fabric package, 3 yards plus free shipping anywhere 



~~~

Thank you to everyone for jumping on board with us for the first time or again.

Remember to click on a few other's links and give people some love.

Just keep Stitching


2 comments:

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}