Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 ~ A Year in Review

For some reason I've been hemming and hawing about looking back to 2012.  I did my 2 year blog birthday back in October and it totally energized my outlook of my little corner of cyber crafting space. So, let's see if it happens again.


What was 2012 in my craft room?

I completed 13 projects.
Hey that isn't bad!  Some were smaller projects and a few larger ones.
I didn't even include the quilt tops as that would just be cheating!  :)  Oh and I haven't taken photos of them all.

2012 Finishes


Like 2011 - I got a few bee blocks out the door.  Not as many as I have been sooo good and haven't signed up for any more "bee's"  although I'm doing some private swaps! Those are a totally different animal, right {just nod and say yes}

2012 Bee Blocks {1}

2012 Bee Blocks {2}

2012 Bee Blocks {3}

If you click on these photos it will whisk you to flickr where you can see more information on any of these.

Around 80 different bee blocks walked out of my house this past year. 
Sweet!

~~~

A Lovely Year of FinishesIt really was a good year.  And I can't wait to finish a few projects this year for 'A Lovely Year of Finishes' that Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I are co-hosting.

We have a few sponsors, but if anyone wants to throw us a suggestion just email me.

This month's initial link-up is still open til the 7th.  Remember you must link up twice in the same month with the finished it with a completed project, to be entered into the prizes. 



Here's to a great 2013! And all it brings!


 

2 comments:

  1. *nods yes* Did I look convincing? ;o) They all look fab though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you finished tons in 2012 and they all look wonderful! I should date my projects so I can look at them at the end of the year =D

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}