Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Come join me in a new QAL with Persimon Dreams

I'm in totally awe of how many lovely people are joining in 'A Lovely Year of Finishes'

Not only is there a great amount of January folks but I have to tell you we have a fantastic list of prizes throughout the year! And Melissa and I are add more sponsors as fast as we can!

I'm planning on tackling my January project with a long-arm machine this next Monday.
I'll keep you posted on how that goes! I'll take photos!

~~~
So many fantastic projects are starting or are underway

One that I want to remind you of is 'My Favorite Block Quilt Along' over at Persimon Dreams.

Photobucket

Kim has posted out the fabric choosing methods

Make a note this QAL starts in full swing on January 15. 

You'll see a little tutorial from me on February 28th. Whoop whoop! It's going to involve some triangles or HST's!  Surprise surprise! I'm stitching up a few mock-ups by this weekend!

Once I choose my own fabric choices I'll be posting them in the flickr group found here.

Can't wait for this project to start.




1 comment:

  1. I've been intrigued by this, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}