Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 A Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Finale link up



A Lovely Year of Finishes
 Hello finishes. 

That's right it's time to recap what we've accomplished this last year. 
A Lovely Year of Finishes that Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Design and I co-lead has been awesome! 

~~~

Here are my finished A Lovely Year of Finishes projects that I finished.

As you can see they aren't always finished products but they are great accomplishments, for me.

2013 ALYoF Finishes

I didn't make my goals a few months. . but there is nothing wrong with that!

~~~

RULES

  • You need to have successfully finished at least 6 of the goals you set for yourself in 2013.
  • You need to have linked each goal and each finish to the parties that Melissa and I hosted throughout the year.
  • Make a Mosaic or simply post ONE picture, that we can link to the rest of your finishes. One entry per person.

Again please make it super easy for us to give you prizes.
Link back to all 6 or more of your ALYoF photos or blog posts.
If we can't verify you're finishes we'll not be able to provide you with a prize.


What are the prizes you ask? 
Well we have some fantastic sponsors. 

2013 finale prizes

1. $35.00 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop


2. & 3. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs($10 value)

http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

4. A Craftsy Class (winners choice of class)

I heart Craftsy!

5. A Fat Quarter Bundle from Moda United Notions

6. A Paper Piecing Kit from Paper Pieces


7. Thread Color Chart and Thread Pack from Aurifil

8. Quilting Patterns designed by Quilting Lodge


9. Gift Certificate from The Intrepid Thread




~~~

And those that want to play again this new year. . go to this post. 

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **





~~~

Thanks for participating last year.

And if you are interested we're growing and have a whole new year starting.



5 comments:

  1. I wish I would be able to link up, but I didn't start linking up until July and I didn't meet all my goals! Next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, with ALYOF you helped me complete 7 goals in 2013 - thanks so much! Will try again in 2014...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a December-only link up or is it just for the full year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the whole year link up. To enter you must have 6 finishes with #ALYoF

      Delete
  4. oh man! i can't believe I missed linking up to this by 1 day! :( ah well, at least I finished all 11 of my goals in 2013!! I'm in for this year no questions.

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}