Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Stash Report - Week 1 of 2011

I might have an obsession - a year ago it was yarn.  Once my arms started hurting from the constant crocheting and knitting, fabric easily filled the empty spots around the house.  I've been seeing the Sunday Stash Report's in a few blogs.

I just came across Jaybird Quilts  where she provided a link to Patchwork Times with a very clear explanation of what a Sunday Stash is.

Since it's the beginning of the year.  .a year that MUST be better than the last. I will complete a Sunday Stash Report this year.  A way to catalog, share, and track my purchases.

 Since this is 2011 I'm not going to count my end of the year purchase at my local store, since that was SO  2010.

Okay but here's a photo of it anyways.  It was an end of the year sale. 

I have a few purchases that I ordered on-line.  Since they have not arrived, they will be for sure in my next report. 



 Sunday Stash Report- Week 1 of 2011

FABRIC

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2011: 0 yards

YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2011: 0 yards

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing at the beginning of a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}