Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Stash Report - Week 2 of 2011

I'm starting 2011 cheering and totally thrilled with the projects I want to complete. 

As for fabric, I've fallen off the fabric wagon again.  Le'sigh. 

Kona Your WorldI've obtained my Kona Fabric for the swap.  I got these on Monday afternoon and here's the fat quarter pile to exchange Monday evening.  It's lovely Bahama Blue! See my previous posts HERE or HERE

My totals in and out maybe skewed but no matter. This totally makes me feel as if I've accomplished a grand feat.  I so can't wait to see what I get back!


 So while ordering for the Kona swap, I might have purchased some other items during the end of the year sales from sewfreshfabrics  and sewdeerlyloved  oh and also from my local fabric store. 

Here is a photo of the additional Kona's I now have on hand and a few prints for good measure.

And some prints.  Specifically some that are adding to my constant search for oranges.  Oranges that will be made into a quilt for me me me.


While these don't fit the bill perfectly they plus a Christmas gift from my bestest girlfriend will go into a quilt.  I'm hoping the Postage Stamp Quilt Along that Rachel @ p.s. i quilt is hosting(post to follow later)

All I can say is YUM!
Sunday Stash Report- Week 2 of 2011

FABRIC

Used this Week: 3.10 yards
Used year to Date: 3.10 yards
Added this Week: 13.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 13.5 yards
Net Used for 2011:  -10.40 yards

YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards *I'm working on something but won't claim it's used until the project is done*
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2011: 0 yards

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing at the beginning of a new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}