Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 5 of 2011

So I "technically" get a gold star since I didn't purchase anything.
Ahhh mini-gold star.


I got scraps from Sew Fresh Fabrics for a charity block.  And I also finished the block to send back to them. See my previous post.



 
I am SO super excited as this next week I'm going to Fabric Depot (for the first time).  I highly expect my next Sunday Stash to be AWESOME! I'm giddy thinking about it.
Sunday Stash Report- Week 4 of 2011
 
FABRIC

Used this Week: 0.10 yards
Used year to Date: 3.40 yards
Added this Week: 0.10yards
Added Year to Date: 29.85 yards
Net Used for 2011:  -26.45 yards (Negative = added to my stash)

YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards *I'm STILL working on something but won't claim it's used until the project is done. Fabric has my attention clearly.*
Used year to Date: 682 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2011: 682 yards BUSTED!

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.


1 comment:

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}