Thursday, April 21, 2011

Japanese Imports Fabric Swap

Well, AnneMarie over at Gen X Qulters she is hosting a new swap.  {YEAH} This woman has serious energy!

Gen X Quilters


Who could resist this one. As I live in a rurual part of Oregon, I will have to order something on-line but hey in return I get to play with yummy other fabrics to put into a quilt.  I might even consider getting something that I'll fussy cut .. WOW.

Pretty exciting!  I apparently got in just under the wire.  There are 28 participants that filled in under 36 hours.  I love it.  There is a flickr group for our fabrics and creations.

1 comment:

  1. I'll take the serious energy comment as I compliment!! :) So excited!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}