Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 14 of 2011

 Seriously, it's the beginning of April?  How!  My mom #3 {one of my many adopted mother's I've picked up throughout my life} told me when I graduated high school that time will continue to move faster and faster.  Well this month {or year} has been a prime example of this happening.

So I have signed up for a monthly fabric from Pink Chalk Fabrics. It's automatic happiness to arrive in my mailbox every month.  Okay, yes, I have to pay for it but it's still awesome.  THESE lovely greens showed up, 8 fat quarters.  Lovely stash builders.









 

With these solids and in March I swapped a yummy pile of greens with some local girlfriends.  I'm apparently making a green something.





I might be linking up with a college girlfriend and doing a mini-quilt along with her.  I must say, there are so many things to choose from.  I'm almost at a loss of where to start.   I feel some flickr love coming on.




Sunday Stash Report- Week 14 of 2011

FABRIC


Used this Week: 0 yards (I'm not counting my aqua and orange bee blocks from a bee because I was sent all the fabrics and I used up the entire package)
Used year to Date: 4.6 yards
Added this Week:  2 yards
Added Year to Date: 139.3 yards
Net Used for 2011:  -134.7 yards (Negative = added to my stash)

YARN

Used this Week: 185 yards
Used year to Date: 867 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 655 yards
Net Used for 2011: 212 yards (Positive = used/sold from my stash. . YEAH)

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

4 comments:

  1. All of your greens should make for a pretty project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop's on fortune tellers hat..."I see something green in your future" lol
    I've thought about signing up for monthly fabric packs before, it would be nice to get something other than bill's posted through my door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be an anti green gal...back in the hunter green days...but I've converted. Love your greens....all are wonderful hues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabric that shows up in the mail? What could be better??

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}