Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 16 of 2011

*This is a post of some of my favorites *

Well. . . Seriously I'm just drawn in by what this quilt blogging community is a buzzing about.  The newest Denyse Schmidt line that is being carried in JoAnn stores.  My JoAnn's store only had these five prints.  Rest assured I'll be stalking other JoAnn stores in my travels within the next few months.  I'm even on the DS flickr group now. . and am TOTALLY bummed that Australia is getting a different colorway than what has been released in the US.  I may be purchasing some of these through Etsy.  {I'm shocked at myself} This is my future Single Girl Quilt!  I've joined the QAL earlier this year but just couldn't find the fabrics that grabbed me.  But, here there are-yeah.

No surprise here: Sherbet Pips designed by Aneela Hoey.  She blogs over at Comfort Stitching.  But can you believe she already has an amazing new line planned called Little Apples that she has sleekly shown on blog post. This is a splurge waiting to happen. 

So splurge here.




Splurge there.




Everywhere a splurge splurge.
{This is for my Amy Butler Birdie Sling that I'll make *soon*}









Seriously. .

Some of these is for some new bee's I've joined through flickr, for Aqua &Orange and then also another one  Aqua and Red Block Bee.  Some of the fabrics for my months for these groups. Yes, I'm just trying to convince myself there is a reason for this total madness. But when I look at the above photo, there is only two items I don't have a definite project that it will be used in - weird.


It isn't shown in these numbers, but I really have been working on so many things.  My self-imposed system is to report out only when things are finished.  Here's to being positive soon. 


Okay just stop reading now. . below are shocking numbers


Sunday Stash Report- Week 16 of 2011

FABRIC


Used this Week: 1.5 yards {my 241 Tote posted here}
Used year to Date: 6.1 yards
Added this Week:   20.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 164.3 yards
Net Used  Added in 2011:  -158.2 yards (Negative = added to my stash)

YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 867 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 655 yards
Net Used for 2011: 212 yards (Positive = used/sold from my stash. . YEAH)

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your 'shocking numbers". I thought I was the only one who was a bad girl who could not say 'no' to irresistible fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a hard time so far this year too. It is hard not to enhance the stash when so many awesome lines are coming out. I love those Pips. I am pretty sure I will be adding some to my stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens to the best of us. Congrads on the wonderful new stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, a future single girl quilt? Those are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}