Monday, May 9, 2011

SpRiNg CiTRuS sURpRisE sWAp!! blocks - sending out

Apparently I function on deadlines.  I want to be ahead of deadlines. I seem to find myself behind too many times this last 5 months.  But pressure is good.  


This is the group of blocks that I'll be sending out for the SpRiNg CiTRuS sURpRisE sWAp!! the flickr group is full of pretty blocks. . go check it out. 

Here are my favorites.



I like how the strips work in this.  I'll do this again for sure. 



An hourglass that I've wanted to try.


Wonky Star. . in green of course.



I like this one too. Interesting look. 

















This one I think is my top favorite! Makes me think of summer.  But it's spring.


















These are the blocks that I'm sending out.  I'm excited to see what I get back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}