Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 18 of 2011

It's the start of something beautiful!  I have a summer planning list {I'll post this tomorrow}

I have some more lovely fabrics in my stash.

Since I'm so tired of driving I've postponed my trips to Portland or Boise {sorry Mom!!}.  I 'had' to buy these fabrics for my Japanese Fabric Swap.  Which is totally true because I don't have such fabrics in my stash.  This is why I'm participating in this swap.  The flickr group is gonna show some amazing things. . go check it out


These fabrics also came in my order..adore Urban Chicks. 
 I love the different colorways in the same pattern.  
I'm thinking borders for some blocks. 

Oh and these two awesome Joel Dewberry prints.  I have more purple now. I also adore Joel Dewberry anything. 


And during my multiple trips to Walla Walla, WA I went ahead and I stopped by Jo-Ann's and picked up these awesome magazines.  No fabric purchases.








Here's all my loot for this weeks stash report.

Sunday Stash Report- Week 18 of 2011


FABRIC

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 7.3 yards
Added this Week:  5.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 176.3 yards
Net Used Added in 2011:  -169 yards (Negative = added to my stash)


YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 867 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 655 yards
Net Used for 2011: 212 yards (Positive = used/sold from my stash. . YEAH)

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful fabrics! Love that Urban Chicks fabric...if I weren't doing my fabric "cleanse" I might be tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fabrics...love the little deer!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}