Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 20 of 2011

This week I've tried to be so good.  I haven't ordered any fabric yet some happened to arrive in my mailbox.  This is the Dick and Jane fabric that I could find.  Oh how FUN this is gonna be in something.  I only could find 1 yard of it on-line. 

Also an early birthday gift came in the mail from my mother. I got an ironing cord holder!  My grandmama had one of these and we were all super jealous of this nifty device.  I now have one.  I'll even take the cardboard off now I've taken a photo of it here. :)

My girlfriend came over and laughed how we love these geeky things.  It's true - I love it!

I also got some $ for whatever I want, which more than likely will be fabric.


So, since I was in my sewing room I took the opportunity to organize it all. 

 
  
 I just have to say that with the many bee's I'm in, the design walls I made are rocking it!  

Both of my design walls are shown here with May bee projects!  

My design walls will be a holder of the many projects that could easily be lost in this place!



 
 




  So while I didn't get any of my own projects completed here we go:
 
Sunday Stash Report- Week 20 of 2011

FABRIC

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 7.3 yards
Added this Week:  1 yards
Added Year to Date: 217.3 yards
Net Used Added in 2011:  -210 yards (Negative = added to my stash)


YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 867 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 655 yards
Net Used for 2011: 212 yards (Positive = used/sold from my stash. . YEAH)

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

1 comment:

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}