Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 19 of 2011

It's my birthday month!  Therefore these are birthday things.  Okay not all of them.


Instead of sending coupons from Oregon to Indiana and sending my dearest sister on a wild chase, I tried one last time to find the DS Quilt fabrics "locally" So I drove 1.5 hours after work to my last known JoAnn's.  It was actually really nice during the weekday in the 'big city'. 

With this. . I have it ALL!  Okay all that's available from the US.  Now on to Spotlight in New Zealand.





So I went to JoAnn's and then went to Craft Warehouse where they were having a super sale of quality quilting fabrics on sale from $6.00-$3.00/yard.  See. . too much stuff of potentials!




Oh and then it's my monthly fabrics from Pink Chalk Fabrics.
OMG!  It's perfect this month.
Purples and grey's = LOVE
 
I didn't sew. . as we are painting our place. . sooooooo much work. I need to go back to my job to rest.
So my weekly confessional is below. . . .
 
Sunday Stash Report- Week 19 of 2011

FABRIC

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 7.3 yards
Added this Week:  40 yards
Added Year to Date: 216.3 yards
Net Used Added in 2011:  -209 yards (Negative = added to my stash)


YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 867 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 655 yards
Net Used for 2011: 212 yards (Positive = used/sold from my stash. . YEAH)

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's going to be a fabulous birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 your purple & grey fabrics! Of course, I'd want patterns to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}