Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WIP Wednesday 6.1.11


Changing things up.  I usually link up to the Sunday Stash report but I'm trying on something else for blogsize. I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday. This is a perfect motivator.  And just in time because I've devoted myself to finishing things with the lovely Sarah over at  Fairy Face Designs hosting the summer sewing plans list. You can see my list HERE

Finished:
Yep, I finished my May Bee Blocks - my previous post but I'll show it again the two (I think) are the beauties of the bunch


 
I'll be anxious to get back home tomorrow to see if any more fabrics are waiting for me for this next month's bee blocks.








New Projects:
None
Oh yeah - I started a mug rug.
I needed something I could actually finish within a reasonable timeframe.

I'm out of town traveling on business without any quilting projects. . who knows what may happen with my magazines. {Thus the lack of photos of my quilty projects}

Works in Progress (WIP):

- Postage Stamp
Sigh I just keep moving around the unsewn rows and the blocks around my sewing room.

- Cat quilt
I actually worked on this on Memorial Day

- Knitted sweater for 18 month old
Whoo hoo I actually picked this up again and it's smooth like butter. .



Things I would love to be working on but are on hold:
- Gift for GF
- Arcadia quilt
- Sliced Coins Quilt
- Choose and cut fabrics for Dresden quilt
- Finish top for quilt for nephew
- Summer top for me
- PJ pants for fella
- Summer dress for friends little girl
- Pick fabrics and blocks for on-line quilt bee's
- Birdie Sling bag
- "baby" quilt



 

I'm adding this post to be part of
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I'm excited to join Lee at Freshly Pieced and this week's linky host Elizabeth at Don't Call Me Betsy.



6 comments:

  1. I need to know more about these Bees you are getting involved in!!! :) Let's have coffee sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am slightly jealous of your very neat and tidy WIP list, Mine is the equivalent of checking your bank balance after a shopping trip with the girls - You know you need to do it but ya reeeeally don't want too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that yarn looks so soft! I wish I knew how to knit, but alas, I'm all thumbs :) Love the bee blocks, so pretty! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple and am anxious it progress. Your quilt squares are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could knit!! Have tried several times, but it just evades me. Crochet is easy, no matter how intricate, but I admire knitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! I'm eager to make some summer tops too! That sweater is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}