Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 23 of 2011


I was thinking I was going to stop filling out these Sunday Stash Reports. . one week gone and here I am again. :) Hi! {waves} Hello again.  I just can't get away.

The last two weeks I got fabric but let me tell you. . I've been good.  Really good - promise.  Not only did I resist many a fabric stores on a 12 hour drive to the west (aka populated) side.  I even walked into my LQS and didn't buy a thing.  All the things that I got came via mail. {Oh darn it}


What I did get from a purchase not too terrible long ago was the Australian prints of the DS Quilts (Denyse Schmidt) collection.  Can you say LOVE!
 Cheesy photo above the day I received these fabrics. I couldn't even let them touch the grass.


Here's the entire family together. 
This is my future Single Girl Quilt - Queen size
Ahhhhhhhhh



Oh pretty I also got my fabric from my monthly fabric club over at Pink Chalk Fabrics.  I so need to get these into something.  I love what I'm getting from them! I am a solids lover.


I also purchased a surprise box from Cherry House Quilts
I got some lovely things.  Some that I'll dive into myself.  Some that I haven't decided will be gifts just as fabric or in items.  Gotta love it.

What I've made?

Letter E


Scarf
that I wore to the 2-year old's party that received above mentioned E

I am working on other stuff.  Oh this is why I veered from these. I'm depressed. :)


Sunday Stash Report- Week 23 of 2011

FABRIC

Used this Week: 1.0 yards
Used year to Date: 8.8 yards
Added this Week:  ~11.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 232.3 yards
Net Used Added in 2011:  -223.5 yards (Negative = added to my stash)


YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 867 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 655 yards
Net Used for 2011: 212 yards (Positive = used/sold from my stash. . YEAH)

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

6 comments:

  1. I do like the fabrics you ordered. Will make into some nice projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to try a single girl. And I also love Pink Chalk's Solid club! I signed up three months ago and haven't been disappointed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fabric is lovely! Don't be depressed, enjoy it!

    One of these days I want to make a Single girl, but not this year! I'm too chicken! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgoeus! What will you make with them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I hadn't seen the Australian prints yet...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Single Girl is going to be beautiful! :) Oh, good, I just saw your Single Girl support group button! It's a fantastic group! :) I'm still working on mine. I knew I needed {not wanted, needed} to join the Pink Chalk solids club! Gorgeous fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}