Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 24 of 2011

 .

I've been gone.  My fella and I traveled from our place in Northeast Oregon to Southwest Oregon.  It was a long but good drive!  We got in a grand vacation.  I've never been to so many State Parks in such a short time frame.  The 3 parks we stayed in were great.  I love to see my tax dollars going to good works. 

The best experience, which was hard to choose what was the best, was going down into California to see the Redwoods. I feel really small is all I can say.


I proposed that we quit our jobs and I go back to school for Redwoods genetic research. Someone needs to know about the fantastic traits of these plants.  My fella just smiled.

Overall we had a great time. A vacation we got to do anything we wanted.  My fella was so nice and let me stop along the way at any fabric or yarn store I wanted. I stopped at my yarn store Knot Another Hat.  But I also stopped along the coast at The Wool Company in Bandon.

I bought some yarn.These are larger projects but they are pretty simple. We'll see if I get to these soon.

 This one is for a "simple" sweater for me.  I've never made anything adult size . . this will be interesting.





And this one is a shawl. . . ohhh pretty.










Just a grand week. I'm looking forward to getting back into my routine and back to my sewing room.  There are fabric projects in my near future.

Sunday Stash Report- Week 24 of 2011

FABRIC

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 8.8 yards
Added this Week:  0 yards
Added Year to Date: 232.3 yards
Net Used Added in 2011:  -223.5 yards (Negative = added to my stash)


YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 867 yards
Added this Week: 2180 yards
Added Year to Date: 2835 yards
Net Used for 2011: -2623 yards (Negative = added to my stash)

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a relaxing vacation. I'm jealous. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always said I felt the closest to God when I am among the redwoods. One of my favorite places on earth, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Oregon, I would do anything to be able to move there! Yummy yarn ya got there too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so glad to hear that you had a wonderful vacation. What a gorgeous picture of the trees and the yarn looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the redwoods, it's creepy that they are so big that they look like they are moving when you are driving around a curve.

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}