Saturday, June 25, 2011

When it rains, in commitments, it pours

.

So my fella's daughter is gone for the summer.  Sewing and fabric have filled a lot of my tense setp-mommy moments and have also provided me with a LOT of fun new awesome people to interact with. Now with the house empty and all that time. . I'm having a grand time.
This may also be to my recent tweeps with Sew Happy Geek and Beeclef
4x5 modern Quilt Bee Badge

All of this free time - I just can't help myself. 
There is a 4x5 group to use up my own stash - it needs it.
 Oh and it's a "short" commitment.



 
So here's an inspiration mosaic I've created 
{This took me WAY longer than it should have!}

1. Seaside States Top, 2. 3x6 Bee - Hive 10 {Made}, 3. block for carla, 4. 1st quarter blocks received!, 5. 3x6 Mosaic, 6. [3x6] Sampler Quilt Mini Bee - 2nd Quarter, 7. 3x6 Sampler Quilt Mini Bee, 8. 3x6 Bee Inspiration, 9. 3x6 beehive 7 2Q


Oh and I'm thinking of doing a followers giveaway soon. . . it's exciting
to have over 50 virtual (aka imaginary) friends.
If you are looking for a giveaway today. . go check out Issabella the Cat.
I highly suggest pairing up with her! I'll show you the fabrics and blocks she has us making for her later this next week.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I've been having such a blast with you guys too! You and Jenna have been so inspiring. It's because of you guys that I decided to take the plunge and start quilting! I LOVE your inspiration mosaic, btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks for linking me honey big grins here! and I'm pleased your liking the fabric I sent out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mosaic! I think I'm figuring out your favorite colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am NOT imaginary! We just had thai curry last month! ha ha! I <3 your inspiration mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shanna! We're in the same hive for the 4 by 5 and I'm so excited because I think I picked some of the same images as you for inspiration! This is going to be so, so fun!!! I can't wait to go hunt everyone down (in a non-stalker, non-killer way, of course) and figure out what everyone likes, etc. Yay!

    Chelsea
    pinsandbobbins.blogspot.com
    annietwinkletoes on flickr

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}