Thursday, June 2, 2011

Royal Mail - all shades purple



So a while back I stumbled upon a lovely lady Liz Quilts she not only is fun to follow but she was giving away some pearl cotton.  I have yet to get my hands on some {mostly because I haven't looked yet}.  So she was giving away her thread because she knew she wasn't going to use it.  Doesn't want it to go to waste. And what does she do .. she sent it to folks.

Oh and look at what I have now!!!!  Have you hear the excitement?
It's a mixture of my favorite colors!

This beautiful mixture sits on my sewing desk inspiring me while I work.

Thanks Liz. . . I love Royal Mail.  Because I'm in the US - this feels pretty special.


I know it's the simple things.

3 comments:

  1. I also love the mail from UK - I wish ours said something like "royal mail", well, I don't really want a monarchy, it's just the thought!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}