Monday, November 26, 2012

I totally kicked it this weekend

And now I'm taken down but the COLD!
Isn't my fella nice to share with me.  

Sigh, cough, sniff

I'll show you all the awesome-ness I accomplished this weekend. . . later

But I want to point you to flickr and show you what happened to these two lovely blocks.

These two blocks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/h2ogirl76/7423106044/

 and

http://www.flickr.com/photos/h2ogirl76/7487723722/
turned into THIS {it will take you to flickr, you have to click as it's not my photo}
AMAZING!

Keep posted people I'll be back with so much goodness!  After this headache goes away.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those blocks make stunning pillows! Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Those are some seriously beautiful pillows! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Those turned out great! So sorry you're sick (again?). Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}