Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Winning is believing

This past year I've been a winner.  I have to admit it's super fun!
Not only do I have a GO! Baby in my quilting arsenal. 
It's awesome!

I've won some lovely minky from the designer herself over at Red Fish Circle.
It's sitting waiting for 2 projects. 
One is a minky blanket and
the other is for the back of a unknown baby quilt.

Oh and a few winnings of Aurifil thread {my fav} from Patchwork Notes and Ellison Lane Quilts
Oh these are always in rotation in my sewing room!

I also won the awesome Ruby Star Wrapping book over at Sukie's blog don't you know who i am

That means I need to join in on the

Ruby Star Wrap-Along

This starts today! Go go go
{click on the pretty button above}


~~~~

Sooooo
what else have I won . . .

AWESOME friends!
Melissa over at Sew Bitter Sweet Designs surprised me with  a new Kona color card when it was notion of the month.  Let me tell you I use all the time, and my mother had to get one too! I promise one day to use more than just white in a background!

A mug rug from the uber talented Jenna over at Sew Happy Geek
This helped me to start using black in my sewing life. . . it's awesome.

I got this lovely bag that I use ALL THE TIME from
Mary who blogs over at Fairly Merry

Bag from Mary on Daisies
http://www.flickr.com/photos/h2ogirl76/7518063186/

Sad to say this clutch is NOT this clean anymore!
And we don't have these lovely daisies blooming right now either.

~~~
All this said, I'm pretty lucky and lots of good things happening around these parts. 
Keep an eye out for me here, flickr, or on my new facebook page.

FlickrFacebook






3 comments:

  1. You are most definitely a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds like luck is on your side...would love to get my hands on a Go! baby - looks like so much fun! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}