Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIP Wednesday 11.28.12

Remember how I said I kicked it this weekend. . I did!

I made a few blocks.  4 to be exact but after I took the photos of 2 of them, I realized that I put the corners on WRONG.  Sigh. 

But I will share the two that I pieced together correctly :)

Rail Fence - Curve it Up QAL Block 2

These are from the Curve it Up QAL from Sew Kind of Wonderful

Rail Fence - Curve it Up QAL Block 1

I followed the amazing tutorial for the Curved Rail Fence found over here.

I loved these. They are HUGE blocks when finished.  So much fantastic inspiration over at the flickr group. I know that I have 2 started but I want a few other color ways in this now.

I worked on another curve project with the Quick Curved Ruler, but I'm going to share that with you this weekend or next week during the giveaway week from Sew Mama Sew. I have been kicking it - really really.



What else am I working on?

I'll be working from my works in progress (WIP) list from the 100-day hustle including:
Knitted baby blanket - so slow it hasn't been out the bag in a week
Quilt-top for the friends toddler - halfway quilted. . lalala STILL
Commission quilt - slow but steady
PJ pants for fella - no a lick on this one
Quilt top put together from Block Party - lalalala
Matching sock to a lone sock - what . . what is this?
    I'm linking up to Lee over at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.

    WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced




    5 comments:

    1. Those blocks are amazing! And I am drooling over the colors!!! Gorgeous!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yea!! I never would have known the others were wrong... So pretty!

      ReplyDelete
    3. These are fun! I like the yellow and black palette. :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. QCR is so much fun can't wait to see what else you've been up to.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I still haven't made anything with my ruler yet. You have inspired me to give it a go.

      ReplyDelete

    I {love} comments. . .
    Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}