Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday 11.21.12

I love when I have a few hours that I have free and that I actually get to accomplish something.

Monday I finally FINALLY FINALLY
finished my postage stamp quilt.

The top is DONE! Yippee!

Because of when the sun sets and all that jazz I can't seem to find a good time to take a photo.  Oh and it's been raining like it's the west side - yuck! :)

I'm in shock and awe that I finally got something checked off my list for the 100-day hustle.
I really do love lists . .
I think.

I'll be working on more projects this weekend - yipee!
I may do a sew-in with Becky that blogs over at Solar Threads.
She is so talented!  And sewing may (or may not) prevent me from spending money.

I'll be working from my works in progress (WIP) list from the 100-day hustle including:
Knitted baby blanket - slowly but surely
Quilt-top for the friends toddler - halfway quilted. . lalala
Commission quilt - this is up NEXT BABY!
PJ pants for fella - going to have my fella help me with this one!
Quilt top put together from Block Party
Matching sock to a lone sock

Other projects that I'm working on but not on the above list includes my stripper row - love my private strip club! A few holiday gifts.  
AND I get to make fabric napkins.  .super excited!
I'm linking up to Lee over at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced



5 comments:

  1. It is stunning! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Congrats on finishing!! Your quilt is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours on this quilt - and CONGRATULATIONS on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for your finish! What an accomplishment to sew together all of those little squares. I'm very impressed. :) Hope you get/got the chance to sew with Becky this weekend. You BOTH are so talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is an amazing quilt - look at all those pieces! Congrats on your finish!!!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}