Thursday, November 1, 2012

Social media love

It's never too late to change things up! 
I'm going to attempt to streamline this lovely blog of mine with a few of the other social media sites out there. 

So, here we go! I'm diving in with both feet. 
Not always sure what I'm doing but that's part of the fun right!

I've started a new Facebook page! 
You can find me HERE

And I'm also on Twitter found at @fiberofallsorts

Pinterest over here

Instagram with the user name of fiberofallsorts
{I can't seem to find my profile link but I'll be tweeting my quilty photos}

I can also be found on my flickr site with all the photos and all groups I have joined here

Oh how about a Google + account over at here

And you'll be seeing responses from me from my google account that corresponds to these as well.


Oh baby. . just keep watching for what I'm doing next!

How about an instagram photo of my newest quilt block! 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/h2ogirl76/8140620975/
*This block is part of the Curve it Up - QAL
the tutorial can be found here*

LOVE
I promise to get a better photo of this once the clouds let up.

All these changes - I'm excited!

Thanks some of my super good friends for always being there to help, really I couldn't do this without you! Special thanks to Melissa who's been a rockstar!



3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for all your changes! Can't wait to see where this takes you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe....your post reminded me that I keep forgetting to post on google+. Thank you for sharing all of the social media love. It made it super easy to follow you =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a google+ account but it is one too many social media thingies to deal with. I will check you out on instagram because that is fun and easy.

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}