Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Vote for your favorite projects on Bloggers Quilt Festival ~ Spring 2013

I'm off traveling for the last time this month.
{it's only been the 5th time I've driven down the Columbia Gorge just this month}
~~~

Just a quick hello.

A call...

Voting for Amy's Creative Side Blogger's Quilt Festival is open until May 30.

You can vote once per category.

~~~
I'm listed at these two locations . . . hint hint :)
...

{I'm #14}



My first pouch ~ material and tutorial from @sewhappygeek <3
And, how about a peek at what I did instead of finish my #ALYoF May project. . . ohhh pretty!

Ahhhh new ironing board cover. Material from my mother and fantastic tutorial from Randi from ihavetosay











Later I'll post more about the two projects above as they ROCK!


1 comment:

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}