Friday, January 10, 2014

2013 A Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Finale Winners

Well one last goodbye to 2013.

How about do that with some prizes!
A Lovely Year of Finishes
 Many thanks for all of you who have, did, will participate in A Lovely Year of Finishes that Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Design and I co-lead. 

Besides you many MANY thanks to our sponsors!  They make this all the better.

~~~

2013 finale winners

1. $35.00 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop

2. & 3. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs($10 value)

http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

Mara - Secretly Stitching  
&
Jess - Quilty Habit

4. A Craftsy Class (winners choice of class)

I heart Craftsy!

Tubakk - Den Syende Himmel 

5. A Fat Quarter Bundle from Moda United Notions


6. A Paper Piecing Kit from Paper Pieces

7. Thread Color Chart and Thread Pack from Aurifil

Barbara - Cat Patches

8. Quilting Patterns designed by Quilting Lodge


Lyndsey - Sew Many Yarns

9. Gift Certificate from The Intrepid Thread


 Andrea - Flickr


~~~

Thanks for participating last year.

And the  January goal setting post is open til today Jan 10 (next month it reverts back to the 1st 7 days for the goal setting post).

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all - it's nice to see so many familiar names on the Finale winner list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved having a group to be somewhat accountable to for my finishes and am looking forward to another great year! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! Sorry I didn't get the chance to link up this month, I got a little side tracked with the FAL and running all over the country visiting babies o.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to everyone! and two of them are my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners. I know a couple of the winners and will look forward to seeing their prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much and congratulations to everyone else.

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}