Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sew Fresh Fabrics ~ Scrap Quiling Bee Block

I follow the Sew Fresh Fabrics blog.  I'm super lucky to participate in Round 1 of a charity scrap quilting be.  Yeah!












I was sent scraps for the for the girl quilt.  These are the yummy scraps that I got in the mail. 




My brain went into instant panic.  But then just gonna roll with it.

 Today I really should be working on my postage stamp quilt-along. I tried but just not feeling the love.  Instead I picked up these scraps and made my block.




I could see some changes I would make the the future. All about growth-right. 

If you are interested in participating Sew Fresh Fabrics will send you some shop's studio scraps....
So email them your info if you're interested to get on the list for future rounds!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}