Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sew Fresh Fabrics ~ Scrap Quiliting Bee

How lucky am I?! I didn't realize other fabulous people would be involved!

I purchased some yummy fabrics from Sew Fresh Fabrics on Etsy.

Since I also signed up the Sew Fresh Fabrics blog.  Low and behold they have come up with a internet qulting bee.  Well since I've started another bee {Modern 12} bee why not do this one too. 


The details are fun: Sew Fresh Fabrics will send me some shop's studio scraps....

Each bee-ist is responsible for just one block (12.5 x12.5") send it back to the shop and it will magically become a quilt for chariety. 

After I'm done, I get to keep the remaining scraps- yum!

I'm part of the first round of 16.
Stay posted as they plan to have a few rounds throughout the year.

So email them your info if you're interested to get on the list for future rounds!!

So. . stay posted as I show you my progress in this charity bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}