Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 4 of 2011



That's right - I get a gold star for the week.
I didn't buy anything but I haven't 'finished' anything.  I am working super hard on catching-up on the Postage Stamp Quilt-along.  I'm almost there. 



Sunday Stash Report- Week 4 of 2011

FABRIC

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 3.30 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 29.75 yards
Net Used for 2011:  -26.65 yards (Negative = added to my stash)

YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards *I'm STILL working on something but won't claim it's used until the project is done*
Used year to Date: 682 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2011: 682yards

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

1 comment:

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}